Dipl.-Phil. Grit Voigt
Grit Voigt (she/ her) is your contact at FEM for questions all around...
Counseling, and support for students enrolled in the English-taught study programs at the School of Economics and Management (FEM), and study abroad information ("In-comings", "Out-goings")
- Academic study program advising for the English study program at FEM (ISP)
- Application advising for the English-taught study programs at FEM (ISP)
- Counseling regarding social matters, and particular needs for international students (visa, etc.)
- Study program-related events organization + networking
- Study abroad counseling (ERASMUS, worldwide,...) for In-House FEM students
- Coordination of International Affairs, including cooperation agreements, and on behalf of the Dean of International Affairs at FEM
- Support for foreign students
- Coordination of the SIMP-SON team (faculty mentoring)
- Social media: Instagram: ispofficeovgu + www.isp.ovgu.de, and much more
IBE Study Coach + SIMP-SON Coordinator
Maria and Alina; Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Advising Hours by ZOOM or walk-in's:
Book your appoinment HERE
Meeting-ID: 633 2530 0406
Tuesdays: 10:00 - 11:30
Thursdays: 10:00 - 11:30, and 14:00 by appoinment only
No counseling in-person on October 4th. Join the introduction session.
hone: +49 (0)391 67 58818
Before calling, please check out the website thoroughly. Questions from prospective applicants will be answered only in written form. Please check out our website for study program description, documents, application details, further advice, and FAQ...